[Seisunix] Modeling Covid-19 with Seismic Unix

Dominique ROUSSET dominique.rousset at univ-pau.fr
Mon Apr 6 09:18:49 CEST 2020

Hi John,

SU is definitely full of unknown resources !!!

I hope everyone is as fine as possible, in these difficult times...

D.
PS
Don't forget that wiki.seismic-unix.org needs contributions !!!!
Ask me for an account to write in the wiki...

--
|Dominique Rousset           LFCR UMR5150 / E2S UPPA / Dpt des géosciences|
|Univ. Pau et des Pays de l'Adour BP 1155       F-64013 Pau Cedex - France|