[Seisunix] Color palette for seisview

Dominique ROUSSET dominique.rousset at univ-pau.fr
Thu Apr 9 14:30:05 CEST 2020

Hi,

As far as I know, seisview is not used a lot and not really maintained.
I hope someone else can answer you question.

regarding sukdmig2d in SU, you can generate the travel time table using
rayt2d.

From sukdmig2d selfdoc :
"1. Traveltime tables were generated by program rayt2d (or other ones)
    on relatively coarse grids, with dimension ns*nxt*nzt. In the
    migration process, traveltimes are interpolated into shot/gephone
    positions and output grids. "

I use it for teaching and it works.

regarding 3D, (and associated sutetraray travel time table calculator) I
have no experience with it. I am a not sure that 3D PSDM can really run
in scalar mode.  I did not try, but I am curious.

From sukdmig3d selfdoc :
"Disclaimer:
 This is a research code that will take considerable work to get into
 the form of a a production level 3D migration code. The code is
 offered as is, along with tetramod and sutetraray, to provide a starting
 point for researchers who wish to write their own 3D migration codes."

--
|Dominique Rousset           LFCR UMR5150 / E2S UPPA / Dpt des géosciences|
|Univ. Pau et des Pays de l'Adour BP 1155       F-64013 Pau Cedex - France|