[Seisunix] Color palette for seisview

n.gulunay n.gulunay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:26:23 CEST 2020

Thank you Dominique.I will try rayt2d. By self doc ı assume you mean the info one sees after typing the module name. Do you? I wonder why isn't there a pdf file for each module in su.  It seems  typing module name to get the parameters of a module is not sufficient.NecatiSent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone