[Seisunix] Zero Offset VSP help

Erdi Apatay eapatay at mtu.edu
Tue Aug 25 01:35:50 CEST 2020

Hello All

I have a script I am using for Zero Offset VSP processing. First of all, my
first three traces looked cut so I rejected them. After getting rejected
file, I filtered out the downgoing wavefield by sudipfilt. Then, I picked
arrivals on the zero amplitude line corresponding to picking amplitudes.
Then, I converted those arrival times (seconds) to milliseconds and saving
them in a txt.file. After that, txt file is converted from ascii to binary
format. Finally, I am adding those time values to the traces by
sustatic command.
At this point, however, when I try to plot the flattened upgoings, the
script plots just a so narrow part as follows:
[image: fkfiltflat.PNG]

Can you help me with this issue? I tried to change a lot of things but I
could not get whole flattened upgoings.

 If you would like to check my script, I added here.

Thank you
Erdi