[Seisunix] Zero Offset VSP help

Dominique ROUSSET dominique.rousset at univ-pau.fr
Tue Aug 25 09:50:42 CEST 2020

Hi,
just a few suggestions :
- check the output data for each step to find where it fails.
- print the FK amplitude spectrum to check your filter parameters (why
do you use 3 parameters for the filter ? slopes=-something,+something
amps=0,1 should be ok to keep positive slopes. Before and after FK
filtering.
- use suxwigb key=gelev (or the parameter describing geophone depth) to
produce well labeled plots of the seismic data in T-Z domain instead of
suximage
- I prefer to pick the first breaks before FK (or zero phase F) filtering

Hope it helps

D.