[Seisunix] GPR2020 meeting

Dominique ROUSSET dominique.rousset at univ-pau.fr
Fri Feb 7 16:41:02 CET 2020

Hello fellow SU users,

The short abstract about SU and GPR processing has been accepted for the
GPR2020 conference in Golden (not Boulder, as I wrote) Colorado, at the
CSM in next June (14th to 19th). As I requested, it will be a poster
presentation.

So, we are now entitled to write a 4 pages expanded abstract ! The
abstract is due for Feb 29th.

Any help is welcome :
- sample data (various equipments, various contexts, various frequencies
etc.)
- processing scripts (from basic to advanced processing)
- good ideas !!!

Th author of the abstract is « SU users group ». I am the presenter
since a name was necessary.

Thanks, in advance, for your help

D.