[Seisunix] info derivative

Dominique ROUSSET dominique.rousset at univ-pau.fr
Wed Nov 4 17:45:00 CET 2020

Hi,
I agree with you.

Comparing the outputs of
suvibro f1=0.5 f2=0.5 | suxgraph style=normal width=1500 title=normal
suvibro f1=0.5 f2=0.5 | suop of=diff | suxgraph style=normal width=1500
title=normal

it looks like there is an absolute value somewhere in the data flow.
Notice that abs is the default option. So, I suspect a bug....

The code needs to be checked.
D.

--
|Dominique Rousset           LFCR UMR5150 / E2S UPPA / Dpt des géosciences|
|Univ. Pau et des Pays de l'Adour BP 1155       F-64013 Pau Cedex - France|