[Seisunix] SU in Reveal - Academic licenses

A Lockwood rmd165 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 19:44:16 CET 2020

Good afternoon SU users

Just a reminder that if you are an academic institution youcan get a free academic license to Reveal for teaching and pure research.

What has this to do with Seismic Unix?

You can drop SU into Reveal and use all our tools with theSU tools, all in the same flow – the best of both.

Our academic licenses are free – get in touch if you areinterested and I would be happy to show you.

We have 30+ academic institutions using it around the worldbut would like to offer it to more – and I know this group has many academicsin.

Thanks
Aaron Lockwood
alockwood at shearwatergeo.com
Reveal Seismic Software // Shearwater GeoServices

|  |
Reveal Seismic Software // Shearwater GeoServices

Shearwater Reveal provides time and depth processing and imaging for both land and marine environments from with...