[Seisunix] Incremental Seismic Un*x Release 44R21

JUAN LORENZO DIAZ NAVEAS juan.diaz at pucv.cl
Wed Mar 31 04:41:49 CEST 2021

Dear John,

Thank you very much indeed for maintaining SU.

This is a nice help for us in the university, because students *learn*
really to process seismic data (no black box), because it's free to
use, one can easily combine it with other geo-softwares such as GMT and...
and...

Best regards

Juan Diaz-Naveas
Juan Diaz Naveas (Dr. rer. nat.)          E-Mail: juan.diaz at pucv.cl
<jdiaz at ucv.cl>
Escuela de Ciencias del Mar                    Tel.: +56-32-2274269
Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Valparaiso        +56-32-2274255
Av. Altamirano 1480                            Cel.: +56-9-91630936
Valparaiso, CHILE