[Seisunix] Incremental Seismic Un*x Release 44R21

Halitim Bachir bhalitim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:02:45 CEST 2021

Thanks much John;

Just for your information i previously compiled  the cwp_su_all_44R19.tgz
without problem but after downloading the R21 and tried to compile i have
the following error :

Sincere regards

Bachir

sunan.c: In function ‘main’:
sunan.c:80:7: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘isfinite’
[-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
       if(!isfinite(tr.data[i])) {
       ^
/tmp/cct49nLD.o: In function `main':
/home/cwp/cwp/src/su/main/amplitudes/sunan.c:80: undefined reference to
`isfinite'
/home/cwp/cwp/src/su/main/amplitudes/sunan.c:86: undefined reference to
`isfinite'
/home/cwp/cwp/src/su/main/amplitudes/sunan.c:88: undefined reference to
`isfinite'
/home/cwp/cwp/src/su/main/amplitudes/sunan.c:90: undefined reference to
`isfinite'
/home/cwp/cwp/src/su/main/amplitudes/sunan.c:91: undefined reference to
`isfinite'
make[3]: [/home/cwp/cwp/bin/sunan] Error 1 (ignored)
chmod: cannot access ‘/home/cwp/cwp/bin/sunan’: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [/home/cwp/cwp/bin/sunan] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/cwp/cwp/src/su/main/amplitudes'
make[2]: *** [INSTALL] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/cwp/cwp/src/su/main'
make[1]: *** [INSTALL] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cwp/cwp/src/su'
make: *** [sustuff] Error 2